Since version 5.12.2 we have access to the Mercury API item that controls overrides. This is awesome for 2 reasons:
- It runs on "controller time" vs "server time" (No more converting to eastern!)
- Overlapping a day to day schedule is no longer a concern.
Configuring an Override
Please note, converting time zones no longer applies. Enter time normally.
- Navigate to Physical Access
- Use the checkboxes on the left to select the desired doors.
- Click the override button.
Once inside the override box give the override a name, select "unlocked" for door mode, partition (your school), and select starting/ending time.
Please make sure to select a partition. If not selected all users in the access control manager (including ones from other schools) will be able to modify or delete your override!
Editing an Existing Override
Once an override is created it can be edited.
- Select the overrides button in the upper right.
- Once inside click the name of the override.
- Make required changes and click save.