Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Controls Bells for all of CTE
- Login with admin and <password in lastpass>
- ONLY holds one schedule. This is not a big deal because you can import and export schedules as needed. This means you can create a 1/2 day schedule, export it, a normal day schedule, export it and then be able to just import the schedule as needed replacing the old one.
How to Modify the Bells Schedule
- Go to the server at: https://ctebells.ccisd.adremc1.org
- Log in with user: admin and the admin password
- Click on the Schedules button on the top row of menu buttons
- To save the current schedule scroll to the bottom and select Export schedule. Save it on your computer so that later you can re-upload it if you need. This way you can have many schedules saved to your machine and just re-upload them (import them) to change bell schedules quickly.
- Here you can create new bell events, edit existing events or delete bell events
Upload New bell sounds
To create your own sound and/or bell files
- They can be of the format(s): RIFF (little-endian) data, WAVE audio, Microsoft PCM, 16 bit, mono 8000 Hz
- So of format RIFF or WAVE/PCM at 16bit, mono with 8khz sampling rate.
- Use the free Audacity audio editing tool to create the files.
- When you export an audio file with this program, you can save the output as "WAV (Microsoft) signed 16 bit PCM
Test Bell Volume
- Log into the Cyberdata Bells system: https://www.cyberdata.net/pages/user-uploadable-bells
- Go to the Audio Files button at the top
- Scroll all the way to the bottom. There will be a Bells bold heading in the lower left
- Underneath Bells you can click "Play" next to the .wav file listed. This will play the tone out to the PA Zones 2 and 3. You can then tweak the volume on MIC 1 for the Zones 2 and 3 amps. Tweak it very slowly as moving it just a millimeter will adjust the volume noticeably.