Discovery Education Streaming is a very useful resource for finding videos related to the content you're teaching in class.
Most of the REMC1 member schools can automatically access Discovery Education using a single sign-on method with their Google Gmail address and password. Please follow the instructions below for accessing Discovery Education.
Google Single Sign-on Method (this applies to most schools unless specified below)
1) Access http://google.discoveryeducation.com/
2) If you are logged into Chrome with your school Gmail address, you will automatically log in to Discovery Ed
3) If not, enter your school email address and password when prompted.
Accessing Discovery Ed with Separate Username and Password
(This method only applies to select users in the following districts: CCISD, Arvon Township School, Grant Township School, Elm River Township School, and REMC1 Staff)
Creating an Account
1) The schools listed above will need to create an account visit this page and enter your school's building code. If you do not know your building code please call REMC1.
REMC1 Only - for building codes see also: Discovery Education (Non-Public Access)
2) Select New User and then fill out the information that is required for your account.
3) Log in with your new credentials