The Kyocera m8124cidn printer in Paavo Nurmi requires a job accounting code in order to print from it. The printer is usable through the network as PN-Lounge-KM8124cidn or via USB printing. Regardless, some printing settings need to be changed in order for the printer to prompt for its necessary accounting code.
- Connect to the printer either via the network or by USB cable
- On your computer, open the control panel→Hardware and Sound→ Devices and Printers
- Right click on the printer and go to Printer Properties
- If you're doing this via the network, the printer is named as PN-Lounge-KM8124cidn
- If you're doing this via USB cable, it should come up as Kyocera ECOSYS M8124cidn KX
- Under the Device Settings tab, go to Administrator...
- Under the Job Accounting tab, make sure you check the box for Job Accounting and select Prompt for account ID
- Next time you go to print something to this printer, it should prompt you for your account ID, then you may grab your paper(s) from the printer.