For information on adding printers, click here.
For information on removing printers, click here.
For Information on printing from chromebooks, click here
Adding a District Printer
Staff members of districts connected to active directory have the ability to add printers to computers that they are logged into. The districts that are in AD currently are: Adams, CCISD, Chassell, Dollar Bay, ETC, Forest Park, GOISD, Hancock, Houghton, Ironwood, Lake Linden, L'Anse, Ontonagon, REMC1, Watersmeet, and WUPHD.
- This will only install the printer for your profile on the computer that you install it on.
- Students cannot add their own printers.
- If you want a printer added to a lab please contact the helpdesk.
- Some printers are restricted by administration and you will need to contact the helpdesk to install them.
- If you cannot find the printer, encounter other problems, or do not feel comfortable adding a printer yourself please contact the helpdesk.
- The process for adding printers can be found in this article
- For removal, see this article