|Table of Contents|
IMPORTANT IMPORTANT Info
- Download the SSL Vpn clients for Windows, OSX and Linux below. Use only these versions as they are tested to be stable
- THE USER MUST BE ADDED TO THE REMC1MemberVPNAccess group at the root of the forest adremc1.org which is located in the ManagedServicesGroups OU. If this is a new employee/user it may take 15min for replication to occur before you can add the user.
- OUTSIDE VENDORS OR ENTITIES ONLY CONNECTING IN must be given a LOCAL FORTIGATE USER and added to the REMC1-District-Ipsecvpn-SSLvpn group
- REMC1 EMPLOYEES MUST BE ADDED TO THE REMC1VpnUsers user group in the REMC1 domain
- Availible in the app store. Titled Forticlient. I recommend just using the built in ipsec feature of IOS but the SSLvpn forticlient option does work well also. The settings are the same as explained above.
- Untested but available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fortinet.forticlient_vpn&hl=en or search for fortinet in the google play store.
Client Downloads - Windows - Linux - Apple OSX