- Unplug the microphone from the computer
- Clean the microphone with a damp cloth, focusing around the receiver end and the plug.
- Allow the microphone to dry completely before plugging back into the receiver.
- Lightspeed Disinfecting Guide
- Unplug the phone from the wall
- Wipe down the handset in its entirety
- Wipe down the keypad, ensuring you get between all the buttons.
- After letting the phone dry, plug it back into the wall.
- If the phone doesn't light up after being plugged in, remove it from the port you plugged it into and try another one.