Please note, converting time zones no longer applies. Enter time normally.
- Determine which doors need the override - generally only exterior doors will ever need to be altered; use your best judgement
- NEVER set an override on an alarm
- Navigate to Physical Access
- Use the checkboxes on the left to select the desired doors.
- Click the override button.
Once inside the override box give the override a name, select "unlocked" for the desired door mode, partition (your school), and select starting/ending time.
Please make sure to select a partition. If not selected all users in the access control manager (including ones from other schools) will be able to modify or delete your override!