- Entity Number often called BEN (billed entity number: A number assigned to each entity applicant used to track applications for that applicant at SLD. Often called the billed entity number.
- Form 470 Number: A 15-digit number (formerly the Universal Service Control Number) assigned to all Form 470 applications filed with the SLD.
- Form 471 Number: Assigned to each Form 471 filed after data entry and used to track the 471 at SLD; can be up to ten digits.
- FRN: A Funding Request Number is assigned to each item in Block 5 of the Form 471 and is described in the Funding Commitment Decisions Letter.
- SPIN: A unique nine-digit number given to service providers after submitting Form 473 and needed by applicants for completion of the Form 471.
- Applicant-Created Identifier: A unique number assigned by the applicant on SLD forms.
Look up District RFP's at USAC to see what was posted
- FCC Form 470 Lookup tool (RFP's will be posted here). Set your date range to be within the 470 posting date range and select the current Funding year, state, applicant type (probably school district), Service type Any, then zip code to narrow things down. https://data.usac.org/publicreports/Forms/Form470Rfp/Index
- Link found here on the USAC tools page under FCC Form 470 tools https://www.usac.org/sl/tools/default.aspx