- In Windows, open the start menu and type "Devices and Printerscontrol panel", you may not need to type the whole thing; Windows will likely find it before you are finished typing.
- In the control panel type in printers in the upper right search box and click on devices and printers.
- In the Devices and Printers windows select Add a printer from the menu bar.
- Click on The printer that I want isn't listed.
- Select the Find a printer in the directory, based on location or feature and hit Next
- Open the drop down menu at the top and select the district in which the printer you'd like to add is.
- Click Find Now.
- The printer should be listed in the section at the bottom of the window. Just double click the specific printer you'd like to add and it will begin to download the drivers and install the printer.