Please note, these schedules follow the time zone set on the door controllers. Set the times here for your native time zone.
To edit the weekly schedule, follow the procedure below.
- Once logged in to the Access Control Manager, select the "Schedules" button from the settings drop down menu.
- You will now see a listing of schedules. Select the one for your district.
- You should now see the area to edit the schedule.
- You can create complex schedules in this section. For each line, you can select a day as well as a time. You can also create muti-line schedules that can do more complex things. However, there are a few important things to remember:
- Under "Mode" there are 3 options (on, off, and scan). "On" means the schedule will ignore everything below and be on 24/7. "Off" means off 24/7. "Scan" means to follow the settings below.
- You must enter the 59th minute of an hour to get an even hour on the "Inactive" part of the table. For example, to get 8 AM you must enter 7:4959.
- All of the settings are in 24 hour time.
- When you are finished, click save to apply your changes.