- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Creating a Guest Voucher on Ubiquiti Unifi Wireless Systems
Note: Only authorized staff members can create these...
- Click on the link for your location on the left (You may get a certificate warning, click Proceed Anyway)
- Log in with the username and password you have been assigned
- Once logged in click on the vouchers tab in the left column (square icon below the "$" sign)
- At the top of the screen click Create Vouchers and enter the following:
- First box: Quantity of vouchers (the number of unique passwords needed)
- Choose One Time for a single person or Multi-use for multiple people
- If you enter a quantity of "1" and choose Multi-use this will allow a group of people to all use the same voucher
- Set the expiration time
- Leave both Bandwidth Limit boxes and the Byte Quota box unchecked
- In the Notes box enter the person's name or other comment to help keep track of the voucher's intended use
- Click on Save to finish
- The code field displays the voucher needed to log into the guest wireless
- To the right is an option to print the voucher out if you choose to