- Click on the link for your location at the top of this page.
- Log in with your email address and password (logins are now linked to Active Directory) and you will be dropped at a list of guest vouchers.
- Once logged in, click on Create New in the upper left and enter the following:
- User ID: The guest user will need to know this
- Other fields can be filled in as needed but are not required
- Expiration: Change Adjust this if as needed
- Click OK at the bottom of the screen
- Double-click on the user you just created to view the auto-generated password
- Be sure to give the guest user their User ID and Password - Alternatively, you can choose Print at the top of the screen
- If needed, select the user and double-click (or Edit) to change any of the user info
- The expiration timer will start after the guest's first login so you can pre-create users in advance if needed