- Log in using the link above and the user: admin password: (In REMC1 lastpass)
- Click the Schedules button from the top bar of the Cyberdata v3.1 Paging Server web interface
- You DONT have to delete existing bells first. Your import will simply overwrite the existing schedule.
- First click the choos file button at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the appropriate bell schedule file you previously saved. Ideally you saved it on the file server in the shares share so that anyone can upload a new bell schedule and it gets backed up every night.
- After selecting the appropriate bell schedule file click Import Schedule
- AFTER MAKING CHANGES TO A SCHEDULE YOU MUST REBOOT THE BELLS SYSTEM FOR IT TO TAKE EFFECT INCLUDING UPLOADING A NEW SCHEDULE
- You are done!
Play a Bell Manually (play an ad-hoc bell)
For the ES
- Log into the ES Bells system here: https://esbells.ll.adremc1.org
- Click on the audio files button on the top button bar.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click Play next to the tri-tone.wave bell sound file. This will play the bell sound out the speakers.
For the HS/MS
- Dial extension 1403 (this extension is programmed to dial the bells box at 1405 and play paging group 01 which plays the bell sound file as a stored message)
- You will hear the system say "Playing stored message press pound to cancel" but you do NOT have to hit pound to cancel. It will play the bell once then stop.
- Just hang up the phone after the bell plays (it will start playing immediately so after you hear the voice say hit cancel you can hang up).
Special Notes for REMC1
- The bells boxes must have mac-auth disabled and be statically set to untagged on the voice vlan. The boxes do not create enough traffic and mac-auth de-authenticates them.
hsmsbells.ll.adremc1.org has two paging groups configured. Both use multicast to play bells to the band room via multicast group: 220.127.116.11 port 2000
espa.ll.adremc1.org is configured to listen for that multicast group and port and play any sound broadcast to that multicast group out zone 2 (which is band and shop).