- Once you have found the clip you would like to download, select the start point on the timeline, left-click and drag to the end point on the timeline.
- You can click on either side of this selection to adjust the start and end time. Notice in the screenshot below: 6:30PM to 6:40PM on December 11 is selected.
- To review the selection: Right-click on the highlighted area and choose "Preview Search..."
- To download the selection: Right-click on the highlighted area and choose "Export Video..."
- Select a location to download the video to, such as your Desktop or Downloads folder.
- Name the video. Leaving the default name is fine as it will display the specific camera and date.
- Next to the Name is a drop-down box displaying ".mkv" in it. Open this box and choose "MPEG-4 Part 14 (*.mp4)." This will ensure the best compatibility with other computers.
Reset Your Password
- Go to the following site and enter your email address. It will send you a temporary password.