- While there is a web interface to view the cameras, it is not very functional, and it is not accessible outside the school district.
- To install the DW Spectrum client on a district computer, open a ticket with REMC1 and we will push out the software.
- If you would like to install the client on your own computer, smartphone, or tablet, see the links below.
- If the links above no longer work you might be able to find the correct version here. It is imperative the client version matches the server
Logging Into DW Spectrum
- Open the DW Spectrum App
- If you see a box in the middle of the screen with the name of the video system, do not click on this (unless you have already logged in). Your username and password won't work there.
- Click on the cloud-shaped button in the upper right corner of the screen.