What to do if you receive an error stating the Remote RDS apps are not up to date
- IF YOU ARE AT HOME ALWAYS REMEMBER TO CONNECT THE KBOCC VPN FIRST BEFORE CONTINUING ON!!!
- The below instructions are fairly easy. If you need assistance remember to call REMC1 support or go to support.remc1.net and start a live chat session. We will assist and do a remote screen share if necessary.
- If the Jenzabar servers are updated you may get a popup on your computer saying your RDS Applications are out of date. The fix is easy.
- Click on the popup error. The following window will open up (see below)
- Now Click "View details as shown above (the red arrow is pointing to the link)
- Now Click the Update Now button (as shown below) but IF YOU ARE AT HOME ALWAYS REMEMBER TO CONNECT THE KBOCC VPN FIRST!!! If you are at home/off campus pause here and connect the VPN now THEN click the update now button.