- Access Google 2-Step Verification.
- Click Get Started.
- On the 2-Step Verification page, click Get Started.
- Sign into the applicable Gmail account.
- Click to turn on 2 step verification.Note: If the Turn Off button is present, 2-Step Verification is already enabled.
- Input the applicable phone number in the Voice or Text Message option. Note: This number will be used to receive a numeric code from Google needed to authorize access to Outreach and other 3rd party apps that may be used in the future.
- Click Send Code.
- Enter the verification code sent from Google and click Done.
- Check the Trust this computer option as applicable.
- Click Next and click Confirm.The 2-Step Verification is now configured.