Adding a User to Jenzabar J1 Desktop
- First make sure to add the new staff to the system/HR making not of their ID number. You will need their ID number to add them a username for the Jenzabar J1 Program.
- In Jenzabar J1 Desktop Click Permissions then Users
- Now right on the window and select Add Row
- Now please follow the numbered directions on the following graphic below
- Please now Contact REMC1 support and give them the username you input under the User ID field above. They must now activate/add this user to the Jenzabar Database.
- Meanwhile you can add this user to groups in Jenzabar which will give them rights for HR or Payroll or whatever their new role will be.
Adding Users to Groups/Roles in Jenzabar J1 Desktop
- First Click Permissions then Group Definition as shown below.
- Now Click the group you wish to add a user to
- Now Please follow the numbered instructions on the graphic below